Orientation programs provide an overview of the location they will soon be calling home and show assignees and their families:
- Suburb options
- Housing options
- Lifestyle options
The primary objective of the home finding program is to identify housing requirements, find and access suitable homes for inspection, secure property by way of lease agreement and facilitate the resettlement of the family to the new location with minimal disruption and stress.
Core service components include:
- Ongoing communication with the employee to identify individual requirements, concerns and important issues
- Researching local markets for ideal housing in targeted areas, scheduling appointments for inspections and preparation of itineraries
- Accompanying the employee on the search, inspecting properties and selecting the most suitable property
- Negotiating with agents and checking lease documentation
- Facilitating payment of rent deposits and signing required documentation
Programs are tailored according to client requirements as well as family make-up (singles, couples or families with children), assignee status (general employees, management or executives) and the individual lifestyle needs of the assignees.