The Cross-Cultural Transition Program is designed for assignees and their families going to foreign locations and covers:
- Day-to-day living in the host location: people, housing, health, education, shopping, travel, etc.
- Doing business in the host location: means of communication, negotiation, conduct of commercial business, local work practices, leadership styles, decision-making and effective business transactions
- Cultural value systems: examples of differences between home and host location cultural values and the implications of these differences
- Managing the transition: an examination of the psychology of transition and its impact on the assignee and their family
- Assignee performance coaching: addresses interpersonal and leadership competencies and challenges in a cross-cultural context
- Cross-cultural adaptability assessment: an examination of personality qualities considered influential in cross-cultural communications and effectiveness